The hydraulic test equipment contains a number of unique features, which have proven their added value in practice and which were developed in close coordination with our customers.
- Improved closed loop: the continuous, automatic and thorough cleaning, degassing and dehumidification of the hydraulic oil in the aircraft, as a result of which the safety and handling of the aircraft are improved and maintenance time is reduced
- AA-GIO®: unique measuring system for un-dissolved gasses in the oil within the hydraulic system of the aircraft
- Multifunctional test equipment, the MFAGE® series in which a number of GSE functions are combined
- Computerized test equipment as a result of which the equipment automatically sets the desired test parameters for the aircraft and excludes the human error.
Examples of this for vehicle applications are:
- Fit to Tyre: adjustable distance between the two individual rollers of one pair for optimal flexibility in terms of wheel-diameter / ground clearance
- Simultaneous testing of all wheels; up to 5 axles, resulting in a constant test time independent of the number of vehicle axles
- Modular construction, which can be implemented per axle, even after the assembly as upgrade.